Our creative philosophy is simple “EXCELLENCE IN EVERYTHING WE DO.” Plant Image does not just follow the market-we are market leaders and innovators in the field of artificial plantscaping.
Plant Image’s vast stock of artificial plants is sourced from the world’s top suppliers providing all the natural beauty of Mother Nature minus the upkeep and bother.
No more dead plants, watering hassles, dropping leaves and messy floors.
Operating for more than 20 years throughout Australia, Plant Image were among the first Australian firms to introduce quality artificial plant products to the local market and still continue to shine the way forward.
Plant Image takes its lead from innovative fresh architectural inspired design. “We think outside the Square.”
Plant Image specialises in talking to architects/designers at the conceptual creative planning stage following the natural flow of the creative design process.
WHEN YOU USE PLANT IMAGE YOU CAN BE ASSURED THAT WE ARE:
- Fully committed to ONLY using quality product
- Visual merchandisers
- Totally Customer and Results driven
- Designers and innovators… not just plant stylists
- Interior and Exterior botanic designers of International standing
Every piece of our extensive range has been individually botanically re-created with the real touch, feel and imperfections of the original to look the closest thing to nature https://www.pass4lead.com/640-916.html as possible. We plan each job to specifically meet every clients own budget and criteria checklist, specifications and budgetary requirements.
Each project is given a no-obligation quote based on its specific needs. Every job is different https://www.pass4lead.com/642-732.html and gets personalised on-site service by our Plant Image Project/Design team.
PLANT IMAGE SPECIALISES IN:
- Architectural Consultation
- Individual Projects both large and small
- Hotels, Clubs and Resorts
- Aged Care Facilities
- Shopping Centres
- Residential and Display Homes
- Commercial Premises and Government Offices
- Retail Showrooms
- Strata Premises
- Retail Visual Merchandising Concepts
- Film and television sets/photographic displays